Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Best Women’s Erotica 2015 by Violet Blue

Published January 13, 2015 by Cleiss Press

Women and desire are the focus of this lust-filled literary exploration. Violet Blue has her finger on the pulse of sex and culture today and is an in-demand sexpert sought after by the likes of Dan Savage, Forbes Magazine, Oprah Winfrey and everyone in between. There is no more in tune with what women want and, especially, what female readers want. Love, romance, and risk run rampant in this volume, expertly curated by Violet Blue, and she leaves no holds barred in stories that will steam up your reading glasses. From first time encounters to break-up sex, couples rekindling their spark and long-time partners engaging in game-changing experimentation, Best Women's Erotica 2015 guarantees the best erotica for women of the year (if not the decade).

My Thoughts…

Erotic fiction is not for everyone.   I like my erotic classy and fun.   In this collection of short erotic stories the reader will find first times, break-up, make-up, same sex, rekindling, and game play; just to name a few.  

Since this book was a printed copy for me, I kept it locked up in my bedroom.  It is not for faint of heart or those who are innocent.    It is an adult story book, with only adult themes.    I was not even comfortable taking it out of my house and into public.     I know which friends I have that will enjoy this and cannot wait to discuss some of the short stories after they have read it.  

While many of the stories fall in what I would consider classy, there were a few that I had to skip.   I don’t feel bad about that, I accept that everyone has different tastes and what I enjoy reading is not always what others enjoy.  
 
I liked that Best Women’s Erotica is a great collection of stories.   It is easy to pick up, read a few, and then put it down.   I actually found that when I read only one or two at a time I enjoyed them even more.    I was able to pick up another book, totally different, and break up my reading time between the two books.   

This is a book I will recommend by erotic readers check out.  


Book Links
Amazon   |   Goodreads     |  Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment