Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Loft (Memory House Collection #2) by Bette Lee Crosby

Published September 15, 2015 by Bent Pine Publishing

50 YEARS OF MEMORIES ARE HIDDEN IN THE WALLS OF THE LOFT…

Annie only needs to find one… the one that will save Oliver’s life.

On the day of their wedding, Annie saw nothing but happiness ahead, but when an accident calls her back to Memory House, her world is changed forever. Ophelia Browne, the woman who taught Annie to find the memories in a forgotten object, is leaving the house and she’s leaving all those powerful memories behind.

After only three nights in the loft, Annie must now find the single most meaningful memory in Oliver’s mind. If she finds it in time, she can save his life, if she doesn’t…well that’s something she can’t afford to think about.

Readers will welcome back the much-loved characters from Memory House and enjoy a few new friends! 


My Thoughts…

I did not read the first book in this series, but do not know that I really missed anything.   I mean that I feel like I understood this book, I got to know the characters and be invested in their well beings.    The way and Annie is able to find memories amazed me.   I was praying that she would find the memories she needed to find her happy ending.

This is a story of mystery, adoring love, and memories.    The mystery of what memory is needed for Annie and Oliver to find their happy ever after.   The love of Annie and Oliver, but also between Ophelia and Annie.    The memories of Ophelia’s husband and their love and of course Oliver’s memories.     I loved learning the history of all the characters.  In the finding of the memories of these characters they became more real, more relatable, and more enjoyable.  


I am anxious to read the next book in this series and see where these amazing characters continue to go.    I am sure there will be new characters introduces, old relationships visited, and new love being found.     If you are unsure of this book, don’t be.   Go get a copy now.   

Book Links

No comments:

Post a Comment