Saturday, June 11, 2016

It’s Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story)(The Redcliffe Novels) by Catherine Green

Kindle Edition, 11 pages
Published January 11th 2016 by SpookyMrsGreen

Sally Frost is a mild-mannered NHS hospital nurse by day (and night). When she is not at her human job, she follows a rather more exotic path as lieutenant for the Redcliffe werewolf pack. Her alpha, Danny Mason, battles to hold his pack together, and he calls upon his lovelorn, reliable right-hand woman to get the job done.

This short story compliments the Redcliffe Novels series that is widely available in bookshops and online.

My Thoughts…

It is hard to write a review for an 11 page short story.    With It’s Complicated I flew through those few pages.    I was looking forward to the werewolf story.   While it was there this was more the story of a person doing wrong against someone protected by the pack and Sally getting revenge.     I saw it coming and it happened.    


I have not read any of the Redcliffe Novels and am not familiar with them at all.   I would recommend checking them out before reading It’s Complicated just to get a better feel for the pack dynamic.   I am a fan of short story accompanies to full fledged novels.   I find it fun and sometimes useful to find out what the characters are up to.  

Book Links
Amazon UK   |   Goodreads   

No comments:

Post a Comment